Your Verve Card Application
- Customers who have received an invitation to apply for the Verve MasterCard can enter their reservation number and their Social Security number to start the approval process
- Even without an invitation number, customers can still apply for the Verve credit card
- The Verve Credit card is issued by Mid America Bank & Trust Company
Some customers may receive an invitation in the mail to apply for a Verve Credit Card with a special pre approval registration number. This pre approval doesn’t guarantee that the customer will get a Verve Mastercard, but just that they’ve been selected as a good candidate. Final approval for a Verve credit card does depend on the customer’s credit score. Depending on the applicant’s credit, they may be approved for either the secured Verve credit card or the unsecured Verve credit card version. The same fees are applied to both Verve cards, but one will need a security deposit. After 90 days, Verve cardholders can increase their deposit amount by up to $2,000. Once a customer makes three on time payments, their Verve card credit limit will be the full amount of the deposit.
Your Verve Card Application Notes
- Will take less than 5 minutes to complete
- For best chances of approval on a Verve card, it is best that customers have a credit score over 550, have a checking account, and also have existing credit lines like secured cards and auto loans
- Approval is NOT guranteed
What annual fees are associated with the Verve card?
When customers are approved for the Verve card, they are charged an annual fee of $125 right away (a fee that comes out of the card’s credit line). From the second year on, the Verve card annual fee is comes in just under $100 at $96. Mid America Bank & Trust Company also charge a monthly maintenance fee of $5 on the Verve card, which works out to $60 a year.
To contact Mid America Bank & Trust Company about the Verve card
- Verve Card, P.O. Box 8099, Newark, DE 19714-8099