Survey Medallia Staples Cares
- Take a brief survey in regards to a purchase at Staples (one of the largest office supply retail chains in the US)
Customers who complete the survey in full will earn themselves a nice little sweepstakes entry where they could take home a $500 Staples gift card that can be used at any Staples location in the United States. To start the Survey Medallia Staples Cares feedback customers will need the 19 digit store code from their Staples receipt and be sure to enter it without any spaces.
Those without the Staples survey code will not be able to provide feedback and should email [email protected] When emailing please entitle the subject of the email “Staples missing code entry” and include the customers full name, complete mailing address and age.
- Massachusetts based office supply store with more than 2,000 stores worldwide in 26 countries
- Founded by businessman Leo Kahn and Thomas G. Stemberg who used to be rivals over supermarket territory in the New England area
- Employs right around 80,000 people
Staples is headquartered at Five Hundred Staples Drive, Framingham, MA 01702 and can be reached by phone by calling 508-253-5000. Popular products that drive sales at Staples include…
- Ink toner (they sell this stuff by the ton… literally)
- Laser printers
- Office desks
- Laptops (most of the laptops sold at Staples are Dell)
- HammerMill Copy Plus Copy Paper
Any questions about products sold can be directed to a Staples customer service agent at 800-333-3330.
All Office Supply Staples products can be returned assuming the original packaging is intact and the customer has the receipt or packing slip. For customers who no longer have the Staples receipt and the transaction information cannot be found online (or within the store) the return is eligible only for an in-store credit for the lowest selling price within the previous 30 days in our U.S. stores according to the official terms and conditions.