Pay Texas Toll
- Pay a bothersome toll online associated with using a toll way in Central Texas
- Users can also find and review past toll bills and learn more about the Pay By Mail program which is designed for Texas Drivers who do not use a valid TxTag, TollTag or EZ Tag
The Pay Texas Toll service is easy to use and customers can either pay online via the bill or via the plate… paying via the bill requires the toll customer to have the references number and license plate number while paying by the plate requires the plate number and the date range. All tolls associated with a Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority operated toll road can be paid online. Pay Texas Toll does allow payments via mail in the form of a personal or business checks, money orders and cashier’s checks.
Pay Texas Toll Notes
- When paying via US mail please allow up to 5 business days for the payment to arrive and up to 2 business days for MSB to process the payment
- When making a Pat Texas Toll payment via mail please include the emittance voucher and return the envelope provided with the given toll bill or violation notice
- Payments online will take up to 2 business days to process but in many cases will process in less than 24 hours
Vehicle owners who feel they were wrongly charged a toll be the state of Texas and would to dispute it may do so by submitting the dispute to: [email protected] or fax 512-371-9994. Reason why a driver may want to file a dispute is if the car was stolen or the auto was sold or transferred to another party before the referenced travel.
What types of payments are accepted when paying a Texas Toll online?
- Any Visa, MasterCard, or Discover debit or credit card (this is the prefered method)
- Good standing checking or savings account
- Money market account
Any questions about the Pay Texas Toll service can be directed to (512) 323-4204 or toll-free at (888) 811-4565.