I Won At MCD
- Contestants can claim a prize associated with the PlayAtMcD In-Restaurant Game prize
- Please note any lucky winners will want to keep their Game Stamps as the Sponsor (aka McDonald’s) may request submission of Game Stamps to verify any prize claim at any point
I Won At MCD allows the contestants to claim a prize through the following options:
- Collect & Win Claim: Win a prize by completing a property set (i.e. Boardwalk and Parkplace)
- Instant Win (Excluding Food): Claim a prizes associated with an Instant Win Prize tab by peeling a Game Stamp and revealing an Instant Win Prize
When claiming a prize via the property set the contestants will have to provide an email address and advise the sponsor if they are claiming the prize on their own behalf or on the behalf of a minor.
I Won At MCD Notes
- Any contestants who are claiming a prize valued at $600 or more will be required to surrender their game piece
- Food prizes can only be redeemed at a McDonald’s location and must be used by May 16, 2019
- The Food Prize may be redeemed only during the hours the menu item is served and only on a future visit and customers are limited to one food prize per visit
- When redeeming a food prize at McDonald’s please mention the prize before placing an order
- Please allow McDonald’s up to 8 weeks to verify a non food prize
If the McDonald’s in question does not have the menu item listed on the game prize they reserve the right to substitute a menu item of equivalent or greater retail value. All minors must have a parent or guardian redeem a non food prize (food prizes can be redeemed by anyone regardless of age). Popular food items that will be given away during the PlayAtMCD sweepstakes include Big Mac’s, French Fries, and McNuggets.