- Enter to win a “Smart Home” through April 12, 2019 until 5:00 p.m. ET on June 2, 2019
- The home is based in Raleigh, North Carolina and is billed as a sophisticated Southern home (please note this home does not come with a smart car)
The HGTV Smart Home 2019 Sweepstakes is promoted by HGTV in combination with the DIY Network. Contestants are allowed to enter this promotion once per day and can enter online with a valid email address or by mail. To enter the HGTV Smart home promotion via US Mail please include proper postage and write to: “HGTV Smart Home Giveaway 2019, PO Box 51622, Knoxville, TN 37950”… all entries by mail must be POSTMARKED by 6/2/16.
HGTV Smart Sweepstakes Notes
- Must be a legal resident on the United States
- Must be 21 years of age or older as of April 11, 2019
- The grand prize drawing will take place on June 14, 2019 (or around that date)
- The lucky Smart Home Grand Prize Winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, a non-disclosure agreement, and release of liability and publicity (where permitted by law), and return same, fully executed, within five (5) days of date of issuance of prize notification
- The total value of the HGTV Smart Home Giveaway 2019 winner GRAND PRIZE is listed as $1,378,076
- A cash option is available for those who do not want the “HGTV Smart Home”
- If the winner elects the cash prize over the home they will receive $901,685
- The lucky winner will also receive a 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLC
Please note the grand prize winner may be contacted via a “ambush style” visit which means a HGTV Smart sweepstakes promotional crew will show up at the winners home unannounced between the dates of June 16 and July 11, 2019. If the winner is not contacted via ambush style they can expect a phone call or email (or both) notifying them of the prize.