Get AARP Credit Card Dec
- Apply for the AARP Credit Card from Chase
The credit card application should only take a few minutes to complete and MOST applicants should receive a decision instantly. Each penny in Cash Back rewards earned is equal to 1 point and the more money spent the quicker the points add up (but on the flip side the larger the card holders monthly payment will be).
Why apply for the Chase AARP Credit Card?
- Offers a nice little 0% Intro APR PLUS a $200 cash bonus when the card holder spends $500 with the card in the first three months
- Members will earn 3% cash back on purchases at restaurants and gas stations
- All other purchases will earn 1% cash back
- No annual fee and reward points never expire
- The best thing about the Get AARP Credit Card DEC offer is the fact that there is not a limit to the amount of reward points a member can earn
- The $200 bonus offer will be provided in the form of 20,000 bonus points which then can be used to redeem for cash back or a statement credit
- Chase Bank USA, N.A. will automatically donate $ 0.10 for each purchase made at a restaurant with your AARP Credit Card from Chase to AARP Foundation, in support of Drive To End Hunger, up to a maximum of $1 million. Drive To End Hunger supports the hunger solutions of AARP Foundation, a leading charity dedicated to improving the life of vulnerable, low-income older adult
- Is there a minimum amount of points allowed to be redeemed? Yes. Chase AARP card members will need at least 2000 points in order to qualify for a redemption
Please note the 0% intro APR promo is good for the first 12 months and the card must be in good standing to earn reward points.
Any questions about the Get AARP Credit Card promotional offer can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-800-600-3286.