Fox Tolls And Fines
- Pay a citation and or toll related to a rental car
ATS Processing Services is a 3rd party service provider which is hired by Rental Car Companies and Fleet Agencies to process vehicle citations on their behalf. ATS Processing Services is a division of American Traffic Solutions who works with some of the biggest names in car rental to include:
- Hertz (Phone: (877) 977-5771 Fax: (480) 907-3026)
- Payless Car Rental
- Fox Rent A Car (Phone: 1-855-571-5137 Fax: 602-532-7051)
When pay a rental car ticket the customer must provide their name, credit card number, driver’s license number, bank account number or SSN in order to process the payment. Customers who fail to pay will have the bill sent to a collections agency and their ability to rent a car in the future will most likely be rejected until the bill is paid in full.
- Penalties may be assessed to those who fail to pay a bill or a processing fee associated with have the rental car company pay the ticket
- If the citation(s) was issued in error, please contact the Issuing Authority in regards to the dispute in question
- Please allow up to 7 business days for a dispute to be processed
- Some tolls do not actually have toll booths and in many cases the driver is not even aware they went through a toll
- The most common electronic toll that causes problems for rental car companies is the 407 ETR in Canada
Who is Fox Rent A Car?
- Discount brand car rental company
- Founded in 1989
- Private firm headquartered in Los Angeles, California
Any questions about a bill, toll or violation associated with a Fox car rental can be directed to a customer care agent at (855) 571-8413. Those looking to rent a car from Fox Rent A Car should dial either (855) 571-8410 (for new reservations) or (855) 571-8405 (to change or cancel an existing reservation with Fox).