Entry Survey Walmart
- Contestants can enter the Walmart gift card survey sweepstakes without making a bothersome visit to Walmart
- Winners will take home a $1000 Walmart gift card (a total of 5 per month will be given away during the course of the promotion)
The Entry Survey Walmart promotion is available in English or Spanish and contestants MUST be a legal resident of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or Puerto Rico who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Please note at this time employees of Walmart (or any of their affiliates i.e. Sam’s Club) are not allowed to enter the survey sweepstakes.
Entry Survey Walmart Notes
- No purchase is required to enter
- Contestant can also enter via US Mail (see below)
- Please allow up to 6 weeks for the gift card to be delivered
- The $100 Walmart gift card can only be used at Walmart and CANNOT be redeemed for cash
- All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the prize winners
- The Independent Administrator will ask you to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and W-9 form to confirm your identity and eligibility if selected as a Grand Prize winner
- The sponsor of this promotion is listed as Walmart Stores Inc.
To enter the Wal-Mart $1000 gift card survey sweepstakes without making a purchase please write to: 2019 Q1 Walmart Sweepstakes, PO Box 10427, Rochester, NY 14610. Please include the contestants name, phone number, and date of birth along with the correct postage (entires by mail do not increase the odds of winning a $1000 Wal-Mart gift card).
Wal-Mart Stores Inc. are the largest retailer on the planet earth and their income is more than most countries. The firms major competition comes in the form of Amazon and Target. The Wal-Mart corporate office is based at 702 SW 8th Street, Bentonville, AR 72716.