Citi Health Card Account
- Access an account online related to a Citi Health Card
In order to access an account the customer will need their Citi ID and password (it is recommended that those accessing the service from a public computer not select Remember my ID AND to help protect against fraud users should change their password every 60 to 90 days). Those who have not accessed their Citi Health Card Account Online in the last 18 months will have to go through the bothersome registration process again. Once the account has been assessed customer can pay a bill associated with the Citi Health Card in question, view recent activity and payments, or contact customer service.
The service is FREE to use and is designed for those holding a Citi Health Card or Citi Health MasterCard. Questions or concerns about a Citi Health Card Account (non MasterCard) can be directed to a customer care agent at 1-866-501-2212 M-F 9am – 8pm ET while cardholders with the MC logo should call 1-866-350-6858.
Citi Health Card Account Online Notes
- The service is free but a valid email address is required upon sign up
- Customers are encouraged to enroll in Paperless Statements once their online account has been established (this will help protect against useless paper usage)
- Customers looking to add another card to their account should sign on to their existing account and select “Add another card to this User ID” on Account Home
- CITI customers registering for the first time will need to provide their card number, the name on the card, the 3 Digits on Signature Panel, and the 4 Digits of Primary Card Holder’s Social Security Number
The 3 digit signature panel can be found on the back of the card and by providing an email address email address, Citibank, N.A. may use it to contact the customer about their account or promotional products.