CITI Activate HHonors
- Activate a Citi credit card online in just a few short steps
- The customer will need the Citi credit card number in order to state the process (this number should be entered without spaces or dashes)
The Citi Activate HHonors service is free for all Citi cardholders and is designed for authorized Citi card owners only. The customers will need to provide the Primary Card member’s date of birth and the last 4 digits of their Social Security Number to complete the process.
Citi HHonors Reward Notes
- Comes in the form of the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card and the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card (both cards require better than average credit)
- The Reserve card comes with a bothersome $95 annual fee while it appears the Signature credit card does not have an annual free
- Both cards allow members to earn HHonors Bonus Points on everyday purchases from groceries to phone bills
- These points can be redeemed for awesome travel rewards (fancy hotel stays or air tickets)
- Any questions about the HHonors program or to apply online: 1-800-541-2912
More about the Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve Card vs the Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card…
- Reserve Card: No foreign transaction fees, offers one weekend night free if the card holder spends more than 10k in a year, provides a sing on bonus in the form of a 2 Weekend Night Certificates once $2,500 in purchases within the first 4 months
- Signature Card: Provides 40,000 HHonors Bonus Points after 1k is spent in the first 4 months, provides 6 additional Bonus Points for every US dollar spent at a Hilton Resort
Please note allow up to 6 weeks for the bonuses to hit the cardholders HHonors account after the purchase requirements have been cleared (those who do not make the purchase amount requirements within the alloted amount of time will not be eligible for the bonus).