Blaze CC Login
- Apply for the popular Blaze MasterCard Credit Card
- Customers who already have a Blaze CC account also login and access it online
The Blaze CC is ideal when shopping online or dining out at fancy restaurants. Please note the Blaze MasterCard Credit Card is issued by First Savings Bank with permission from MasterCard International, Inc.. The card features…
- No hidden fees or tricky APR rates
- Fraud coverage in the event the Blaze card is stolen or lost after a long night out on the town
- Provides easy to use account online access via Blaze CC Login
- Offers text alerts (or email alerts) when a payment is due or a purchase is made (i.e. buying a wide-screen LED TV)
- Members can schedule automatic payments online
- Uses state of the art MasterCard SecureCode technology
What exactly is MasterCard SecureCode?
- Enhances security that is FREE for all Blaze MasterCard account holders
- Think of the secure code as a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that is used at a ATM
- The private code MUST be entered during checkout
- DO NOT share this code with anyone else and DO NOT write the code on the Blaze MasterCard
MasterCard Incorporated is a New York based financial service firm with operations world-wide. The company was founded in 1966 under the name MasterCharge and has more than 10,000 employees. MasterCard Incorporate trades on the new York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol MA and the corporate office is based at 2000 Purchase Street Purchase, NY 10577. Any questions for the MasterCard corporate office can be directed to 914-249-2000.
The firm is led by the following chief executives: Mr. Ajaypal S. Banga, Ms. Martina Hund-Mejean and Mr. Gary J. Flood who is President of Global Products & Solutions.