The website exxonandmobilrewardsplus.com offers new Exxon Mobil Rewards cardholders to access and register their card online.
In case you are Plenti member who have not received a new Exxon Mobil Rewards Plus, it is necessary to wait until it arrives by the mail. This process can take up to 10 days.
ExxonMobil Rewards Plus Register Card
The Exxon Mobil Rewards Plus website is available for cardholders to start using. When you haven't received your new card and it has been outside the 10 day limit please contact Customer Service at 1-888-REWARD. The customer support department can be reached Monday -- Sunday between the hours of 9am to 9pm.
If you have received your new card you can see the website and choose the dark blue Subscribe Or Register Card button. You may notice two options to select from which are:
- I have an Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Card
- I need an Exxon Mobil Rewards+ Card
Select From the 2 choices and complete the signup procedure. For example, the signup procedure for members who have already obtained their card requires these details:
- Enter card number
- Enter 3 digit activation code
- Create a 4 digit PIN
- Confirm your PIN
- Create login credentials
You'll have to continue the registration process including more confirming and info. In the end, your online account will be enrolled and you can login with your email address and password.
After completing the registration process at exxonmobilrewardsplus.com for former Plenti members your point balance will move over to the new card. Using the internet website affords users to specific features that are only available online or through using the Speedpass+ app.
Setup Your Speedpass+ App
If you aren't aware of this Speedpass+ mobile app it is an option that's connected with your new Exxon Mobile Rewards Plus card. It's the simplest way to create your gas purchases and manage your exxonmobil reward card balance. As long as you've got your smartphone available it is the simplest way to handle your account.
For new users that haven't begun using the program it's simple to begin. Here are a few steps:
- Download free Speedpass+ program from the App Store or Google Play
- Launch the program and register with your FB account or enter your email address
- Setup a payment option (click Menu from the home screen, My Account, Payment Methods tab, select Add Payment Method to add credit card, debit card, or checking account to payment options)
After properly setting up your app with your payment details the next step is to use the app on your next visit to the gas station. Follow the instructions below:
- Launch the Speedpass+ app from your smartphone
- Find you pump number
- Select the pump that corresponds to your pump
- Authorize the transaction
Exxon Mobil Gas Rewards Program
For Plenti members moving into the new Exxon Mobil Rewards+ card is a list of advantages that are associated with using of the card. Users will earn 15 points per gallon for 30 days, and 100 bonus points (this offer is available after you enroll and then use the rewards program for these special uses):
- Earn collect points when you purchase gas, coffee, snacks, and etc.
- Make 3 points on each gallon of fuel
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on convenience store things
- 100 points equal $1 in savings
- To earn points quicker you will receive bonus point offers delivered to your inbox and Internet
- Collect points and use for savings at checkout on future purchases
To earn points on qualifying purchases you must present and use an Exxon Mobil Rewards+ card or enter your phone number prior to purchasing qualifying terms or services from participating sponsor locations.
Cardholders can call 1-888-reward+ if they have any questions with their card or their account. Exxon Mobil Rewards+ card replaces your Plenti card. It is used for savings on gas, convenience store items, and car washes at participating Exxon and Mobil stations.